Historical building dating from 1900. Very well preserved. Qualified by the PEPRI Center. It consists of the ground floor for premises and 3 floors, two houses per floor. It has large windows to the main street and high ceilings
Building with wide facade line to Casapalma street. Low with brick plinth and all decorated with bands, framing and even blue mosaic tiles and plates. The cover is shown decorated with the corbels of the upper floor.
Available apartments of 2 and 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and premises on the ground floor with an area of 100 m2. Furnished and equipped kitchens, air conditioning and elevator in the building.
The different floors have balconies supported by brackets on the first and second floors. The third floor, with antepechados balconies of greater decorative simplicity with reneques and horizontal bands that link them. Red brick for the pilasters that mark the closing holes, blue mosaic framing, smooth and granulated facing as well as abundant decorative elements to mark the floors of the closures. The building is finished with a brick cornice and mosaic elements.
Just a few meters from Calle Larios, Picasso and Thyssen Museums, Plaza de la Constitución, Plaza de la Merced and Cathedral.